No I am not going to write a crazy ranting post while cussing continuously. But what I am going to do is tell you what I seriously hate.
1. I hate it when my different food groups touch on my plate.
2. I hate it when other people pour sauce over my food. If there is any sauce to be added, I will do so myself.
3. I hate evil people. Yes, they are out there, beware.
4. I hate crowds.
5. I hate rude people.
6. I hate being the youngest in my family. Torture!
7. I hate it when people stare at me.
8. I hate gelatin! Animal hooves and joints anyone? Ew!
9. I hate going to funerals.
10. I hate it when I gain weight. Duh, who doesn’t?
11. I hate it when I buy a book that has gotten great reviews, but when I read it, I can’t get past chapter two.
Wow! I hate a lot of things and I am sure there are a ton of other things I hate too, but I won’t bore you with the rest. So what do you hate and makes your blood boil?
I have no idea why, but I have not been feeling like myself. Even being in my own skin feels alien. The good news is that I still managed t...
The IWSG Short Story Contest 2015 After the success of last year’s IWSG Guide to Publishing and Beyond, we decided to create ...
via GIPHY Lately I’ve had this urge to make life as easy for myself as possible. I’ve found that I’ve been feeling overwhelmed with ...