I am so ecstatic because I have
just been awarded another award, The Liebster Award and this time I have the
awesome Jai from And then
…to thank for this honour. Thank you!
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the
Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator;
list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers,
who have blogs with 200 followers or less, whom you feel deserve to be noticed.
Leave a comment on the blogs letting the owners know they have been chosen. (No
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
Eleven Questions from Jai to me:
1. If you
could have a super power what would it be?
I think super strength would be great. There are some
people I wouldn’t mind dropping a car or two on. (Just kidding!)
Neither, because both stain my teeth.
Black or grey, anything
4. Why did
you start blogging?
I wanted to meet people who like writing as well and to share my writing with someone.
was your favorite teacher and why.
One of my college lecturers, because he genuinely cared
about my future.
6. Who is
your favorite author?
kind of music do you enjoy?
8. Do you have a favorite movie?
Pitch perfect (for the moment)
9. What would be your dream vacation?
My family and our pets spending time together. The location doesn’t matter.
10. What is your favorite healthy food?
My sister’s chef salad with lots of fresh vegetables.
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
I love potatoes and fried things, not to mention that I have a terrible sweet tooth.
11 Random facts about myself
1. I tend to have a very short temper.
2. I can be really impatient.
3. Most days I like animals more than people.
4. I tend to be a loner. I don’t know why, but I like my own
5. I tend to worry about things, small or big. I am just a
6. I have completed four books to date, but only one is in
7. I am afraid of people.
8. I can be a bit paranoid at times.
9. I don’t make friends easily.
10. I just recently started reading Stephen King’s books and
I absolutely love his writing. He is rather straight forward, which is
11. I listen to rock music to help me think. Something about
the style of music is rather calming to me. I know how crazy that must sound.
Now, my 11 questions
to the reward recipients.
is the worst job you ever had?
- What is your favourite snack?
is your favourite TV series?
would you like to meet? (Person could be dead or alive)
you could be any animal, which would it be?
are you most grateful for?
do you hate?
you include exercise into your daily routine?
you like animals?
is your favourite season?
is your favourite food?
Here are my 11
choices for the Liebster Award: