I have received my first blogger award. I am still in shock. I am totally having an academy awards moment here.
Ok, I am calming down. With my awesome award comes rules that I have to stick to so...
Rule 1 - Thank the person who awarded it to you.
Thank you Heather from THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART (http://hmgardner.blogspot.com/). You are one awesome lady and I would not have survived in the blogger world if not for you. You helped me through very tough times and your writing is something to aspire to. Thank you.
Rule 2 - Share 7 facts about yourself.
1. I am the youngest of 4 children.
2. I love cupcakes!
3. I have a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture.
4. I believed that vampires actually existed up and till I was 16 years old.
5. I tend to wear a lot of black clothes.
6. I once helped a sheep give birth.
7. I always look at the dessert menu first before I eat at a restaurant.
Rule 3 - Choose _____ bloggers to pass this award on to.
I choose #6.
Rule 4 - Notify said recipients of the #3 rule.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. Renee Silvana (http://reneesilvana.blogspot.com/).
2. Nancy (http://introverted-writer.blogspot.com/).
3. Carla (http://carla-jansen.blogspot.com/).
4. J.C. Martin (http://jc-martin.com/fighterwriter/).
5. Katharine Owens (http://katharineowens.blogspot.com/).
6. Wolfie (http://writer-person.blogspot.com/).
Thank you again Heather, you are one awesome lady and thank you to everybody that reads my blog. I am always grateful for your support and interest.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
FIRST BLOGGER AWARD!
Not quite myself
I have no idea why, but I have not been feeling like myself. Even being in my own skin feels alien. The good news is that I still managed t...
I will not be blogging for the rest of this year and will only return next year, unless the world ends on 21 December 2012. However, I will ...
Hi Everyone. I hope you are all doing well. It has been a while. My blog has become a ghost town so-to-speak. I am so impressed, and admire...
During the lockdown in South Africa (Level 5) the country came to a standstill. The whole world for that matter, as certain countries were m...