Thank you, Rachel Pattinson, for nominating me for this award. You are wonderful!
Now . . . to mention 11 facts about myself . . .
1. I used to be a vegetarian, for health reasons. After chronic problems with acid reflux, I had to let my vegetarian lifestyle go.
2. I love animals.
3. My fellow humans scare me.
4. I love all things alien. I love watching Ancient Aliens.
5. I have a serious sweet tooth. My meals are always planned around what I’m having for dessert.
6. I broke my ring finger on my left hand, while playing tag with my brother. To this day I don’t know how that happened.
7. I don’t eat fish, but sometimes I might eat shellfish.
8. I’m the youngest of 4 kids.
9. I’m afraid of heights.
10. Even though I always go on beach holidays, I don’t like being in the ocean and always stare at the sea from a distance. As a kid I used to only go ankle-deep into the ocean, but now I will probably scream my head off if I went ankle deep.
11. I’m addicted to vanilla chai tea.
Three custom questions from Rachel:
1. If you could be any superhero, who would it be and why?
Don’t hate me, but I’m not really into superheroes. But If I had to choose, I would say Spiderman. I like the anonymity that he operates under.
2. If you had to choose between permanently too hot or too cold, which one would you choose?
I would say too cold. I don’t do well in summer at all. But I bet when I’m living in my own winter wonderland I’ll probably be begging for summer.
3. What's your ultimate writing dream?
I would love to be in a position where I could support myself with my writing. To be a successful full-time writer sounds good to me.
For my nominees: I nominate every person that has left a comment on my blog this year. You guys deserve this award. Please, don’t be shy in claiming it.
And now, if you accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set them questions in return
My questions for my nominees are:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What is your idea of the best vacation?