These are the last 11 days until my contract expires with my literary agent and until I can say what is and has truly been on my mind for a while. I have asked her to withdraw my manuscript from the entire submission process, so now I am just waiting out my contract.
My colleague, the one who doesn't like me, has been offered a transfer. It is a better position with a better chance of advancement in the future and she accepted the offer. She will be leaving next month and then there is the prospect of my boss needing to replace her with someone else. I am still looking for another job too. The company I work for is just...lets just say we have different ideas of what is right and wrong. The sooner I find something else the better. I actually did apply for a new job today, but a lot of people applied for it, so we'll see.