I just received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from the very talented and wonderful Al Diaz over at http://fatherdragon.blogspot.com. Al is new to blogging and he can really do with a few more blogger friends. Thank you for the award Al!
I also received the Versatile Blogger Award from the equally talented and awesome Linda King over at http://excusemewhileinotethatdown.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much Linda!
Both awards mention that I have to share 7 things about myself so here goes...
7 things about myself...
1. I want to get another tattoo, hopefully still this year, as the one I have feels lonely.
2. I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian.
3. Most of my writing gets done really late at night, because I find it hard to really focus during the day.
4. I am not a morning person, at all.
5. When I was 23, my sister and I lived in New Zealand for three months.
6. I get along with animals a lot better than I do with people most days.
7. I am so much of an introvert sometimes that I tend to isolate myself from family and friends for weeks on end.
Now, for passing these awards along...I hate picking favourites, so I am just going to post these awards on my blog for anyone to claim, if they want it.